Driver requirements How to drive with Consta
Make money driving people around your city. Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.

Three ways to earn

Driver cum owner
A driver cum owner drives a vehicle that he or she owns. Requirements vary by city, but there are a few minimum requirements:
  • Commercial Driving Licence
  • Police Verification
  • Registration Certificate (RC)
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Tourist Permit
Driver under partner
A driver under partner drives a vehicle owned by a non-driving partner. The following document is required of a driver under partner:
  • Driving Licence
  • Police Verification
Non-driving partner
A non-driving partner is someone who does not drive on the Consta platform but owns vehicle(s) and manages at least one driver. Becoming a non-driving partner requires:
  • Driving Licence or Photo ID
  • Registration Certificate (RC)
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Tourist Permit

More information
Local vehicle requirements In addition to the minimum requirements above, each city has its own regulations for vehicles.

Hit the road

It's easy to get started

  • Sign up online
    Tell us about yourself and your car, if you have one. If you don’t, we’ll help you get one.
  • Share some documents
    We’ll need a copy of the required documents mentioned above.
  • Activate your account
    Bring your car to a local Greenlight hub. Requirements vary by city, so sign up to see more information.

Be your own boss